2014년 1월 16일 목요일

The Hottest Wedding 'Dress' Trend Of 2014 Isn't A Dress At All

Keijia Minor, editor-in-chief of Brides magazine, told "Good Morning America" that the untraditional look is popular with destination brides and women getting married for the second time.Watch the video above for more on the edgy look. Then, let us know in the comments if you would be daring enough to rock a bridal jumpsuit.Despite word her wedding dress had been found, Marie Keeney has reason to be skeptical Monday morning."I'll believe it when I see it," said Keeney.Before I could make any sense of what had Halloween Costumes just happened and ask any further questions, I found myself surrounded by a group of immigration officials, along with a few heavily armed airport security guards.For years she though it was preserved in a box. But when she opened it as part of a plan to renew vows with her husband Shawn, she discovered the dress wasn't hers. 

"My dress doesn't button. My dress doesn't have bustles,Start with fiery Charred Octopus or the Guacamole Trio, which comes in tropical,Hiking shoe goat cheese and ranchero flavors. my dress doesn't have bows," Keeney said last week as she held the wrong dress.Keeney called ABC Action News for help and we answered. We did a story on her dress distress which led us to the Wedding Gown Preservation Company in New York.They tracked the dress back to Tampa and Eagle Cleaners."So it was basically just…sitting back here for ten years," said Robin Fernald who works at Eagle.With fingers crossed, Marie and Shawn went to the dry cleaners first thing Monday morning and eureka!"It's my dress!" Marie said. Just as she remembered it from the backyard ceremony on November 13th, 2004."I'm so happy! I can't believe I got it," she said. 

There still seems to be differing views on where exactly the mix-up happened. But bottom line, Marie has her dress.She never noticed she had the wrong one because through the window, they look the same.That's why it's recommended to include other wedding mementos in the box like an invitation and picture.While Marie has her dress, that still leaves the wrong one she had. But Eagle Cleaners says it belongs to a woman named Catherine Stevenson."We will find her, my boss knows where she is," said Fernald.They power computer programs christian louboutin boots used by millions of businesses around the world.With the gown recovered, Shawn and Marie say they'll renew their vows in November, ten years after they said, "I do" the first time.And one thing Marie won't do is ever let that dress out of her sight again.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기