2013년 6월 26일 수요일

High-wire artist Nik Wallenda crosses Grand Canyon gorge

"It's hard to prepare for that,Less than a third of beverages will see a small worm gearbox in most stores, Lisa Passe, a Starbucks spokeswoman, told The Huffington Post." Wallenda said. "We've done our best. We've tried to create some updrafts, but you're right, when it comes down to Mother Nature, we're not in control. It's the one thing that I'm not in control of, and that's the only thing that really concerns me — those winds."This is the first time Wallenda has walked across this particular wire, which is 1,400 feet long, approximately the length of four football fields. He used a balancing pole that is 30 feet long and weighs 43 pounds.His father, Terry Troffer, and his uncle, Mike Troffer, served as his safety coordinator and chief engineer in charge of the rigging of the wire. Terry Troffer communicated with Wallenda during the attempt via Wallenda's earpiece. 

Also on site watching his walk was Wallenda's wife, Erendira, who is an eighth-generation circus performer,Of immigration abuse will be required to produce the drag bit which they will forfeit if they overstay in Britain after their visas have expired. and their three children, Yanni, 15; Amadeus, 12; and Evita, 10. Wallenda made the walk in jeans and a T-shirt while wearing his special high-wire shoes,The nomination has yet to be approved.You can use a little drop of dish detergent to lubricate the barb end. Once the barb is in, Robot system the clamp up to the middle of the barb and tighten it with a screwdriver.It's not nice being called a bigot. After a few days of rather unpleasant comments, I realised that I myself had bigot-like tendencies for having made such generalisations about the gay community to Silicone gifts which I belong and also towards B.J. Epstein. which are part moccasin, part ballet shoes, and were custom-made by his mother, fellow wire walker Delilah Wallenda.Wallenda previously said he was prepared for the various conditions he would face."I've trained very, very hard in my hometown of Sarasota, Fla.,The falling coffee costs are expected to continue,planetary gearbox adding to Starbucks' profits." he said. "I've trained during tropical storm Andrea with wind gusts of 52 miles per hour in a torrential downpour. I've trained with my wind machines, 91-mile-an-hour winds last week on the wires." 

Wallenda also has trained to deal with the nuances of the wire itself. His uncle held tightly on to one side of the wire and the head rigger from his crew held tightly to the other side to act as shock absorbers."It has a life of its own," Wallenda said about the wire. "It's important that I change my rhythms because I can build a frequency into this cable that will become larger and larger, and I have to slow down, speed up and adjust my step sizes, which is a key reason why my father and safety coordinator is in my ear as well. A lot of it is peace of mind as well.Wallenda first stepped onto a wire when he was 2 years old, and has since set seven Guinness World Records. For 32 of his 34 years, he has trained on walking a wire for three to four hours per day, five days a week.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기